Immerse yourself in the study and practice of Vinyasa Yoga and Tantric philosophy in Paradise! Amazing Yoga teachers have a committed personal practice of Yoga – in this teacher training and practice immersion we will create a daily ritual of chanting, pranayama, asana practice, meditation, and vegan/vegetarian diet that will form the foundation for daily practice when you return to your life, whether you decide to teach Yoga or not.
- Guided teaching course
- Sustainable Therapeutic Yoga Practice
- Classical Yoga and Tantric Philosophy to Navigate the Modern World
- Sanskrit Alphabet
- Yogic Sleep Meditation (Yoga Nidra) and Mantra Meditation
- Yin Yoga
- Tantric Vinyasa Yoga Sequencing using Themes to make teaching a Creative Process
- Marketing for Yoga Teachers – Teaching Yoga as a Vocations
- Daily breakfast shared in silence (included)
- Daily vegetarian and vegan meals (included)
- 21 nights accommodation (included)
Bliss Yoga Shala – 200hr YTT
Along with the foundation techniques included in this 200-hour yoga teacher training, you will have the opportunity to be guided and supported in teaching practicum. This is to prepare you to teach beginners’ level yoga classes. You will be provided with lesson plan samples and practical teaching tools and techniques, including how to start teaching in your local community. Remember, yoga is a lifelong journey and an opportunity to grow and discover more about who you are. And then, you can share this experience with others.
This sacred and spiritual immersion is both practical and theoretical. It requires commitment, focus and stamina, as well as being self-motivated. The training can be physically, mentally and emotionally challenging. Try to practice acceptance of the challenges and exciting changes that will take place over the course of three weeks, as this is an opportunity for personal transformation and spiritual growth.
Your Training Includes:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga, both Eastern and Western modalities and perspectives
- Learning to create and lead a basic yoga class
- Learning to teach classical Asanas, Pranayama, meditation and relaxation techniques to guide students into a deeper and more internal experience of yoga
- Professional Practices & Business of Yoga
- Self-inquiry, group service project, observation and assisting of yoga classes
- Study of Yogic Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers, including Karma Yoga, Spiritual Activism, Conscious Communication and Vegetarianism
- Thai Yoga Bodywork/Partner Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini, Ashtanga and Yoga with Props
Sunday, May 3, 2015 – Arrival
- 14:00 – 16:45 Arrival. Settle into your room; tea, juice, fruit by the pool
- 17:00 – 20:00 Truck to Town Tour
- 20:00 – 21:00 Return to El Camino del Sol
Monday – Friday, May 4, – May 22, 2015
- 06:30 – 08:30 Morning Sadhana Yoga practice
- 08:30 – 10:00 Breakfast (Noble Silence)
- 10:00 – 13:00 Morning session
- 13:00 – 15:00 Lunch / study break / siesta
- 15:00 – 17:30 Afternoon yoga practice & session
- 17:30 – 19:00 Dinner / rest
- 19:00 – 21:00 Evening session & lecture
*** Classes will run Monday – Saturday ***
*** Wednesday afternoons and Sundays will be off ***
*** Schedule is subject to change ***
Saturday, May 23, 2015 – Departure
Breakfast is served at 8am day of departure shall you choose to stay and share one last meal together.
Yoga Alliance, ERYT-500
Owner, Bliss Yoga Shala
Shri Hamilton-Hubbard, E-RYT 500, is a direct disciple in the Tantric lineage of Swami Rama, founder of the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA. She has been teaching Yoga since 1999 and owns a Yoga Shala in Jacksonville, Fl.
All vegetarian/vegan meals are prepared by staff and eaten together. Each morning complimentary coffee is served at the restaurant. Breakfast is shared in silence. If you have special dietary needs, please let Nica Yoga know prior to the training.
- Guided ATV excursions
- Sea turtle expedition (seasonal, available from July to February)
- Zip line tour
- Horseback Riding
- Jesus Christ statue visit
- Boat tour
- Sunset Cruise
- Laguna de Apoyo
Know before you go
From 2 – 3 p.m.
Before 10 a.m.
Airport transfer from Managua International Airport (MGA) is included in the price. Return transport FROM Nica Yoga to MGA is NOT included.
The program runs 6 days a week (Sunday off). Sessions begin promptly at 6:30 a.m. and ends at 9 p.m.
The training ends at 9 p.m. on May 22nd. Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. on the day of departure should you choose to stay and share one last meal together.
**The daily schedule is a general guideline. Please be open, the schedule is subject to change.**
Special menu request
If you have special dietary needs, please let Nica Yoga know prior to the training. Due to the scarcity and high expense of some food materials, extra charges may be levied for certain dietary needs. Thank you for understanding.
Nica Yoga offer special rates for extended stay guests. Please contact us by clicking the Send Inquiry or Contact Organizer button if you are staying longer than one month.
Participants must arrive no later than Sunday, May 3, 2015.
*Course books and materials not included in tuition*
– Moola Bandha The Master Key by Swami Buddhananda
– The Language of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman
– Yoga Sequencing by Mark Stephens
– Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – any translation
– Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
– The course handbook and a few handouts will be sent to each student as .pdf’s. Participants must print these out and bring them to the training.
– Mat, block, strap and tennis ball
– large beach towel
– paper and pen for daily writing assignments
– 1 poster board, any color, and 1 glue stick
The non-refundable deposit of 500 USD is due immediately to reserve your place on the roster. The amount of 1000 USD is due 90 days prior to class start date. The balance is due 40 days prior to class start date. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to course.
*Pay in full by February 28th and Pay $3,099!
*Pay in full by March 31st and Pay $3,199!
Program deposits are refundable up to 60 days prior to program, less the $500 non-refundable deposit. Less than 60 days prior to a program, deposits may be transferred to another program of similar interest occurring within one year. If not used within a year, funds will be forfeited. If we do not have a minimum of 10 students 45 days prior to course, we may cancel the course and refund your money in full. No cash refunds are available after the start of this program. It is a tough program, but the instructor is here to assist you to push past your limits.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer preferred
Credit Card (3% surcharge added)